Cluedo - Classic Mystery Board Game
Cluedo - Classic Mystery Board Game
Sale Sold out
Regular price £29.99 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Choose from Classic Mystery Games
The Classic Mystery board game is fun for the whole family.
- The Classic Mystery Board Game sees you become a real detective to find clues and solve the mystery that awaits you
- Enter special locations including the music hall, library, and dungeon, and uncover the secrets hidden within
- Cluedo is fun for the whole family as you decide: who killed Irina, where it happened and what weapon was used!
- Was it Miss Florentina in the library with the wrench, or Ana Vladimirescu in the courtyard with the revolver?
- A challenging game that’s fun for all the family.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Welcome to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory CLUEDO! Meet your favourite characters from Roald Dahl's much loved story as you try to discover who ruined the sweet recipe!
- Play with six suspects and bespoke sweet tokens, including: Mint Jujube, Square Sweet That Looks Round, Wonka's Fudgemallow Delight, Toffee Apple, Fizzy Lifting Drink and Marshmallow pillow.
- This classic CLUEDO with a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory twist needs you to discover the secrets of Wonka's Factory - Who? What? And Where?
- The Classic Mystery Board Game sees you become Batman himself to find clues and solve the mystery that awaits you
- Alongside your favourite characters including Poison Ivy, The Joker and Harley Quinn, enter special locations including the Amusement Mile and Crime Alley to uncover the secrets hidden within
- Cluedo is fun for the whole family as you decide: Who kidnapped Commissioner Gordon? Where is he being held? And which stolen gadget was used?
- Become the world’s greatest weapon against crime - the Batman!
David Walliams - Awful Auntie
- The Classic Mystery Board Game gives you the chance to be the most awful aunt that ever lived, find clues and uncover the whereabouts of Wagner the owl!
- Alongside your favourite characters including Stella, Gibbon, and the ghosts of Lord and Lady Saxby, enter special locations including the Billiard Room, Kitchen, Cellar and Garage, and uncover the hidden secrets within
- Cluedo is fun for the whole family as you decide who took Wagner, where he is, and how they have hidden him
- Was it Gibbon in the Dining Room with the Grandfather Clock? Or Soot the Ghost, with the Suit of Armour in the Library?
- In this special Harry Potter edition of Cluedo - The Classic Mystery Board Game, you become a real detective to find clues and solve the mystery that awaits you
- As one of your favorite characters like Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna and Neville, enter special places like Hogwarts Castle, The Forbidden Forest or Malfoy Manor and use the Floo Network to magically travel through the gameboard.
- Was it Fenrir Greyback at Hog's Head with a Jinxed broomstick? Or Lucius Malfoy at the Ministry of Magic with a cursed necklace?
Rick and Morty
- The Classic Mystery Board Game sees you become a real detective to find clues and solve the mystery that awaits you Alongside your favourite characters including Rick, Morty and Jerry, enter special locations including Citadel of Ricks, Purge Planet and Gazorpazorp and uncover the hidden secrets.
- This special Cluedo is fun for all Rick and Morty fans as you decide: Who stole the plans? Where are they hiding? And what item did they use?
- Was it Risotto Groupon with the meeseeks box at Nuptia 4? Or Zeep Xanflorp with Rick’s flask at Microverse?
How to Play
- Before starting play make sure to read out the case file to all players
- To win the game find out three things about the misdemeanour – Who did it, What item was used and Where
- On your turn roll both dice and take action depending to the number you rolled and what space you land on
- When you move into a location other you can suggest a suspect, an item and the location you are in
- If they have one of the mystery cards you called they show it only to you – if they have more than one card they can choose which card to show
- Once you have gathered all the clues, use your roll to visit the board centre to make an accusation. Name the suspect, item and location you think are correct
- Now secretly look at the cards in the envelope – if your accusation is right you win the game. But if your accusation is wrong you are eliminated from the game. You must still answer questions to help other players