Colchester Monopoly Board Game
As Britain's oldest recorded town, Colchester boasts a colourful history dating back over 2000 years, from Roman temples to Victorian halls. However, the town is far from ancient history - with countless places to eat, drink and shop, it is also a thriving cultural hub, now immortalised by this special edition of MONOPOLY! Walk on the wild side with over 260 species at Colchester Zoo, or check what's on the programme at the Mercury Theatre. If it's retail therapy you're after, head over to Fenwick, or if you're in the mood for some pampering, why not book in a rejuvenating massage at Moors Health & Beauty Salon? Traverse the board to discover historical landmarks such as the majestic Augustinian convent St. Botolph's Priory and the picturesque streets of the Dutch Quarter, both fine examples of the town's rich and impressive heritage. As you turn the final corner, the talismanic Jumbo Water Tower stands before you in all its glory!
- The family board game brings you another exciting MONOPOLY – Colchester
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to The Roman Circus, Colchester Zoo or Colchester Castle Museum
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family