Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? You can, if you can afford the rent in this hilarious new edition of the classic property-trading game Monopoly: SpongeBob Squarepants! Buy, sell and improve classic locations from the beloved cartoon series. Flip Krabby Patties at the Krusty Krab, test your vehicular skills at Boating School, avoid paying Fun Tax and charge your friends rent while trying to make a profit yourself. Take a chance on the Best Day Ever and A Few Moments Later cards, and be the first to own every store and vehicle, but make sure not to reveal the secret Krabby Patty formula or you might end up behind bars. Choose from six beloved characters to play as - SpongeBob Squarepants, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Mr. Krabs, Sandy Cheeks or Gary - and roll the dice as you attempt to outsmart your friends and claim Bikini Bottom for your own!
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY: SpongeBob Squarepants!
- Choose your favourite character, tour Bikini Bottom and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Kelp Forest, Krusty Krab and Bikini Bottom Mall – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
Exclusive Game Tokens
Choose your favourite exclusive character token, tour your favourite moments and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
Custom-made Monopoly dollar with Spongebob TV Series twist
Custom cards based on the hit TV series Spongebob
How to Play
Each player starts the game with 1500 Monopoly Dollars.
Who goes first? Each player rolls both dice, the highest roller takes the first turn.
On your turn roll both dice and move your token clockwise around the board the number of spaces shown on the dice.
Take action depending on which space you land on. So, if you pass the Go space, collect 200 Monopoly Dollars from the Bank or if you land on the Go to Jail space, move directly to Jail and do not collect 200.
When you finish your move and action, pass the dice to the player on your left.
Trade, buy or sell with other players.
Be the only player left in the game after everyone else has gone bankrupt.