Top Gun Monopoly Board Game
The Fast Dealing Property Game
Since its release, Top Gun has captured the American imagination with an action-packed self-portrait of who we want to be - a rock ‘n roll spirit in a white tee, Levi’s and a flight jacket taking to the skies to fulfill our destiny. It’s the film that gave us THAT volleyball scene. It also birthed a generation of actual military fighter pilots and a legion of aspiring ones who never entered a cockpit but were determined to look as cool as Maverick in aviators.
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Top Gun!
- Choose your favourite custom token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Cougar, Hollywood, Goose and Iceman – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in military barracks and hangars and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
How to Play
Each player starts the game with 1500 Monopoly Dollars.
Who goes first? Each player rolls both dice, the highest roller takes the first turn.
On your turn roll both dice and move your token clockwise around the board the number of spaces shown on the dice.
Take action depending on which space you land on. So, if you pass the Go space, collect 200 Monopoly Dollars from the Bank or if you land on the Go to Jail space, move directly to Jail and do not collect 200.
When you finish your move and action, pass the dice to the player on your left.
Trade, buy or sell with other players.
Be the only player left in the game after everyone else has gone bankrupt.