- NEXUS COMPLETE LONGBOARD: Designed for awesome directional carving, the longboard has plenty of space to enjoy the outdoors while free-styling or gliding down the street
- 7-PLY CANADIAN MAPLE: The longboard has quality material, the design offers a strong and durable deck, for repeated and long-lasting use, the twin tip style also prevents wheel bite
- CONCAVE DECK: The 39” deck is flexible in feel, allowing for a controlled carve and a smooth cruising ride for an enjoyable and comfortable riding experience
- ABEC 9 CHROME BEARINGS: Enjoy a smooth ride while carving down the streets, with the wide 10” size of the board it provides a stable ride
- 7” ALUMINIUM TRUCKS: The premium features of the board, such as the aluminium trucks allow for deeper carving, there is also 78A PU wheels, 95A Bushings and 0WA 70 grip tape for a stylish and quality feel to the skateboard. Max user weight 100kg
The Nexus Twin Tip Longboard by Osprey is an awesome directional carver with plenty of deck space to fool around on, whether you're free-styling, board-walking, cross-stepping or just playing around with weight distribution.
Its wide forgiving shape cradles feet and gives you the feeling of being locked in, giving you more confidence as you're learning the ropes, making this a perfect longboard for beginners and advanced alike. This board's twin tip design is great for having a go at some flat ground tricks as well as eliminating wheel bite on deep carves.